Within our expansive nature preserves, photographers have access to fields of wildflowers, shady forests, sparkling streams, picturesque farmland, and scenic outlooks. Miles of maintained trails wind through a variety of landscapes, providing accessible, beautiful, and natural backdrops for your photo shoot.
The Featured Photographer Program offers professional photographers permission to shoot at our 20 publicly accessible properties. This includes 19 nature preserves—stretching from the Pocono Mountains to the New Jersey bayshore—with landscapes ranging from forests and wildflower meadows, to farm fields and sandy beaches. In addition, you’ll have access to Stoneleigh: a natural garden for an unlimited number of photo shoots. This spectacular botanical garden boasts historical buildings, picturesque, gnarled trees, and garden “follies.”
Professionals wishing to use Natural Land preserves for paid photo shoots or who sell their work must pay a $1,000 annual usage fee in order to do so. Benefits of this include:
- A photography permit for Natural Lands’ nature preserves.
- A photography permit for Stoneleigh: a natural garden.
- Listing on our website as a Featured Photographer. Individuals who contact us interested in hiring professional photographers will be referred to this listing.
- Annual listing on social media.
- Membership to Natural Lands.
Photographers who wish to pay by shoot at Stoneleigh may do so at a day rate of $100 paid at entry to the garden. Questions? Contact our Media Relations Department.