Member benefits include:
- Invitations to members-only events and programming opportunities
- Discounted tickets and priority registration to Natural Lands events throughout the year
- A Natural Lands Member Card that entitles you to discounts at regional garden centers, museums, wineries, coffee shops, boutiques and more
- A subscription to Natural Lands magazine and monthly e-newsletter
- Exclusive thank you gifts throughout the year, like our annual members-only calendar
Best of all, you’ll make the land for life, nature for all movement one member stronger.
Member support fuels:
- Permanent PROTECTION of ecologically significant and iconic landscapes totaling more than 135,000 acres saved and counting
- Important RESTORATION and WILDLIFE HABITAT PRESERVATION, including efforts focused on threatened and endangered species, at the 44 properties under our care
- CONNECTING PEOPLE TO NATURE through 117 miles of preserve trails, hundreds of fun and engaging events and programs, and initiatives in urban communities without ready access to open space
As populations in our region continues to expand—with an additional 400,000 people expected by 2040—so too must our commitment to save open space, care for nature and connect people to the outdoors. Become a member today to ensure land for life, nature for all.