We are finalizing details for the Force of Nature Class of 2021, to be held next spring. We’ll post details and application weblink here, when available.
Congratulations to the Force of Nature Class of 2020, who completed the program amid the covid-19 pandemic.
- Force of Nature Class of 2020 training schedule: Saturdays, 1:00-5:00 pm, February 15, February 22, March 7, March 21, and April 4, 2020. Volunteers must attend at least 4 of the 5 sessions, including the first one, to graduate from the program. You are also invited to attend Graduation, April 18, 2020.
- Application deadline: November 15, 2019. Spaces are limited and may be filled before this date.
- Participants must be age 18 or older.
- Participants will be asked to complete background checks, including: criminal history, PA Child Abuse History Certification, and FBI Fingerprint Based Criminal History, if required. Natural Lands will facilitate these background checks during training.
- The program fee (including new membership) is $150, payable to Natural Lands at the first day of training. For current Natural Lands members, the program fee is $100. A limited number of scholarships are available if the fee presents a hardship.
No need to wait until Force of Nature training to volunteer with Natural Lands. Come out and join one of our upcoming volunteer opportunities.
If you have any questions, contact Debbie Beer.