Our properties are pretty spectacular (if we do say so ourselves!), so it’s no wonder we receive frequent and varied requests to use them. If you are interested in one of our preserves or Stoneleigh: A Natural Garden for something more than passive recreation, please complete this Use Request Form (at least four weeks prior to your activity/event) and someone from our main office will respond.
Please note that Natural Lands does not permit wedding ceremonies or receptions at any of our properties, and that professional photographers wishing to use a preserve or Stoneleigh as backdrop for a photo shoot must first join our Professional Photography Program.
the right venue for you?
The guidelines below will help you determine if one of Natural Lands’ properties is the right venue for your intended use.
Companies and organizations wishing to use a preserve or Stoneleigh will be asked to:
- participate in 20% revenue sharing to cover Natural Lands’ preserve and administrative costs
- share registration details; we can host event registration on our website, or you may share registration details from your system
- include Natural Lands’ logo and a link to our website (if applicable) on all promotional materials, including website, emails, and printed materials
- require participants to complete a Natural Lands participant waiver
- provide a Certificate of Insurance including information on general liability, worker’s compensation, and vehicle insurance if applicable
- allow Natural Lands staff members to visit your event at no charge for quality control.
Sound like a match? Please fill out our Use Request Form.