Natural Lands Trust encourages visitors to take casual photographs and videos of their visits to our nature preserves for their own personal use. However, commercial or for-profit photography is prohibited without prior arrangement.
- All photography is at the discretion of Natural Lands Trust.
- Photography, videography, painting, or drawing must not interfere with the enjoyment of other visitors or create any safety concerns.
- Lights, dollies, or other equipment is not permitted. Vehicles are not permitted beyond the designated preserve parking area/s.
- All visitors and photographers/videographers must remain on the marked hiking trails. Tree climbing is prohibited.
- Commercial or for-profit filming and photography are permitted by appointment at the discretion of Natural Lands Trust. Location fees and insurance are required, and certain restrictions may apply. For information about commercial photography and filming, call 610-353-5587 ext 267.
- Weddings are not permitted, though wedding photographs may be taken with prior notice. Please call 610-353-5587 ext 267.
- During your visit you may be filmed, videotaped, and/or photographed by a Natural Lands Trust employee or contract photographer. Your entry to the preserve serves as your permission for the use of your image by Natural Lands Trust and its constituents.
We invite and encourage you to send us digital copies of your photographs for use in our publications and online! (We will always give you photo credit when using your images.)