gifts through stock, IRA, and donor advised funds

gifts of stock

A gift of appreciated stock is a tax-wise way to support Natural Lands. Please contact Ann Hausmann, vice president of development, for stock wiring information. Please be advised that stocks arrive in our account without donor names attached to them. Consequently, we would appreciate hearing of your intentions so that we can attribute the contribution to you.

For wiring instructions, please contact:

Ann C. Hausmann, vice president of development
610-353-5587 x242 or
Fax: 610-353-0517

gifting from your IRA

If you are age 70½ or older, you may make direct charitable contributions from your IRA to Natural Lands.

Legislative changes to the rules governing retirement plans went into effect January 1, 2020. To learn more about how these news rules impact you and your opportunities to give to Natural Lands through your IRA, email Suzanne Barton, director of planned giving, or call her at 610-353-5587 x313.

giving from a donor-advised fund

Give to Natural Lands during your lifetime and/or designate the organization as a beneficiary of your fund.

Please contact Suzanne Barton, director of planned giving with questions.

Disclaimer: This information is not intended to be legal or tax advice. Please consult your lawyer or accountant to decide if this form of giving is appropriate for your circumstances.