Natural Lands is a non-profit organization that saves open space, cares for nature, and connects people to the outdoors in eastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey. We’ve been at it since the early 1950s and, today, more than 2.5 million people live within five miles of lands under our permanent protection.
Join the staff at the beautiful Natural Lands’ headquarters on the Hildacy Preserve in Media, Pennsylvania.
The Communications and Engagement Administrative Assistant will work under the direction of the Events Director, provide essential administrative support to the Communications & Engagement team, which works to connect people with Natural Lands and the outdoors. The Communications and Engagement Administrative Assistant will work with the staff leads for events, volunteers, communications & social media to coordinate back-end systems and reporting in order to extend organization reach and impact.
Natural Lands seeks to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our organization stronger. We aim to build a workplace where employees feel empowered to be their full, authentic selves. We welcome you to explore a career at Natural Lands.
Natural Lands’ office staff are currently operating on a hybrid work schedule requiring at least two days per week in the office.
- Associates Degree and two years’ experience in administrative support role;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills, thoroughness, and attention to detail;
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet programs;
- Ability to manage multiple dynamic projects and deadlines simultaneously;
- Outstanding written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and follow through on projects;
- Familiarity with WordPress is preferred.
- Familiarity with Raisers Edge fundraising database is a plus.
- A passion for Natural Lands’ mission and a strong desire to forge lasting relationships that support that mission.
Natural Lands is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
FOR A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION OR TO APPLY:
Click here to apply using our online application system. Follow the application instructions to submit your resume and letter of interest. Please address all applications to Kelsey Gvozdich, Human Resources Generalist.