Friday Night Lights
ChesLen Preserve | Fri, July 12, 2019, 8:00pm - 11:00pm
It’s no wonder our annual Friday Night Lights event sells out every year! Live music, wine and beer, marshmallow toasting, star gazing, and sunset socializing at one of the most beautiful settings in all of Chester County! What’s not to love?
- Live music under the evening sky
- Star gazing with local astronomy clubs: Delaware Astronomical Society, ChesMont Astronomical Society, and Chester County Astronomical Society
- Craft beer and local wines
- Extended food truck offerings
- Marshmallows toasted over a crackling fire
NEW – VIP TICKET!
Includes all the perks of our regular ticket experience, plus VIP parking and prime seating along with our NEW exclusive VIP lounge.In the lounge, have access to food vendors, beer and wine stations, s’mores fire pit, and private restrooms. No missing out on the fun with this exclusive offering.
ChesLen Preserve is the largest privately owned nature preserve open to the public in Chester County. Miles of marked hiking trails lead visitors through shady woodlands, flower-filled meadows, fields of corn and soybeans, and stream valleys.
Visitors can also explore Ollie Owl’s NaturePlayGround, where young explorers can climb logs, build stick tee-pees, hunt for bugs, explore small streams, and get a little dirty, tired, and inspired. Free play is encouraged and is a great way for kids to gain an appreciation for nature.
Bring your own lawn chairs or blanket.
Please, NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR ALCOHOL.
Please leave your four-legged friends at home.
Event is for adults age 21 and over.
Gates open at 7:30 pm.
Purchase tickets using our secure, online form below, or call us at 610-353-5587, ext. 221. Ticket confirmation will be emailed;
- REGULAR TICKET – includes one free beverages redeemable for your choice of beer or wine. Additional beverages may be purchased on-site. $25 per Natural Lands member, $35 per non-member.
- VIP ticket (click here to purchase) – includes all the perks of our regular ticket experience, plus premium parking and access to our VIP lounge. $65 per Natural Lands member, $100 non member (one year membership to Natural Lands included.)
We’ll verify membership status, and contact you if we have any questions.
If you’ve not yet joined as a member, or would like to renew, you may do so below, while registering for this exclusive event. You’ll receive a year’s worth of member benefits – plus your support will help to further Natural Lands’ mission to save open space, care for nature, and connect people to the outdoors.
Events may be cancelled due to inclement weather or low registration. In that case, we will make every effort to update our website and contact registrants. Note that we cannot offer refunds of paid registrations or ticket purchases, but rest assured that your donation will help us in our work to save open space, care for nature, and connect people to the outdoors.
Attendance at Natural Lands programs and events constitutes consent to be photographed for use in print and electronic media. Images will not be identified using full names without written approval from the individual. Please notify Natural Lands staff if you would prefer that your photo not be used.