Friday, July 14, 2017
(No Rain Date; bring an umbrella)
1199 Cannery Road, Coatesville, PA 19320
Natural Lands Trust’s 7th annual Friday Night Lights features a fantastic evening of music, beer, wine, and sunset socializing amid one of Chester County’s most inspiring landscapes: our 1,263-acre ChesLen Preserve.
- Live music under the evening sky with Sharon Little and The Chris Paterno Band.
- Star gazing with astronomers from Bucks-Mont Astronomical Association, ChesMont Astronomical Society, Chester County Astronomical Society, and Delaware Astronomical Society.
- Craft beer donated by Victory Brewing Company.
- Local wines donated by Borderland Vineyard.
- Marshmallows toasted over a crackling fire.
- Fabulous food truck fare by Farm Truck Philly and Victory’s Brew Pub on Wheels.
All event attendees: bring your own lawn chairs or blanket. Please, NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR ALCOHOL. Please leave your four legged friends at home. Event is for adults age 21 and over. Gates open at 7:30 pm.
Purchase tickets using our secure, online form below, or call us at 610-353-5587, ext. 221. Ticket confirmation will be emailed; please print and bring tickets with you to the event. Tickets will not be sold at the gate.
- PREMIUM TICKET includes all the perks of our regular ticket experience, plus VIP parking, and prime seating in a reserved section. Additionally, we’ll plant a tree for each premium ticket purchased. $35 per Natural Lands Trust member, $45 per non-member. (Members, please include NLT membership code.)
(Not a Natural Lands Trust member yet? Click here to join!)
Buy REGULAR tickets
Thank you to our generous sponsor:
Events may be cancelled due to inclement weather or low registration. In that case, we will make every effort to update our website and contact registrants. Note that we cannot offer refunds of unredeemed tickets, but rest assured that your donation will help us in our work to save land, steward natural resources, and connect people to nature.
Attendance at Natural Lands Trust programs and events constitutes consent to be photographed for use in print and electronic media. Images will not be identified using full names without written approval from the individual. Please notify Natural Lands Trust staff if you would prefer that your photo not be used.